The exchangeable sensor transmitter cartridge is used for continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect the presence of Carbon Monoxide (CO) concentrations in the range of 0-300ppm along with CO gas radicals for Very Early Fire Detection, in accordance with the defined specifications.
- Fully sealed sensor cell with gas-specific gel electrolyte and hydrophobic filter
- High accuracy, selectivity and reliability with low calibration drift over time
- Long operational lifespan compared to solid state semiconductor sensors
- Simplified maintenance via exchange of pre-calibrated sensor cartridges or easy on-site calibration
- Power supply input is diode-protected against reverse voltage
- Fast tool-free wire termination via the supplied terminal block
- Supplied with shipping cap to protect sensor during transport